Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paper and Such - FIRST Anniversary Challenge!


Hello, everyone!
I hope you have been enjoying all of the challenges to celebrate the first anniversary of Paper and Such stamps!

For this challenge, you are to use

Sentiments ONLY! 
That's right!  No images!
So, get out your favorite patterned paper and a sentiment from one of your Paper and Such sets!



Let's see what ya got!
This card features the Just Sayin' stamp set! 

This card features the Simple Sentiments stamp set!

I ended up making two cards because I stacked both patterned papers on top of one another and cut the dimensions to fit the large panel.  Once I cut that in 2 pieces I had opposite patterns and didn't want to throw the patterned paper into my scrap bin.  Since they matched in size, I decided to make the second card using the patterned paper in opposite positions.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such  - Just Sayin' stamp set
Paper and Such - Simple Sentiments stamp set
Rustic Cream cardstock
Michael's Kraft cardstock
Dark Chocolate dye ink
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients misc. ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...