Sunday, May 6, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Travel Related

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with an Outlawz CAS challenge for the 1st week of May!


Your challenge this week.....
is to create ANY project that has a travel theme 
and is Clean And Simple! 

My nephew turns 16 this year and I thought this would be perfect for his birthday in July!



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Enjoy the Ride stamp set& die
In the Meadow dies
 We R Memory Keepers patterned paper - Travel Light
Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Happy Birthday
True Black and Simply Chartreuse dye ink


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Darling card! I love that PTI Volkswagen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...