Sunday, May 13, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Happy Birthday!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with an Outlawz CAS challenge for the 2nd
Sunday of May!

Because it's my birthday month,
your challenge this week.....
is to create ANY project that has a birthday theme 
and is Clean And Simple! 

I always love cards with a bright rainbow theme!  I finally made one myself!


Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
2012 Birthday Tags stamp set
Limitless Labels: 1 3/4" Circle dies
Super Stars border die
Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, New Leaf Green, Blueberry Sky, Royal Velvet and Stampers' Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink - Imperial Purple and Onyx Black


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

June K said...

Stephanie, super cute card. I love the rainbow stars.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...