Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Card for an Expecting Mom!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Here's a quick post for another request! A fellow teacher at the school asked me to make her a Mother's Day card for her expecting sister.  This is what I came up with for her.


I just love making baby cards!
I just got this new cloud background stamp and it looked awesome with PTI's Spring Rain dye ink.  Love all those clouds floating around!

I was stumped with a sentiment for an "expecting" mom, so I created it in Word and printed a panel out to put inside.  I felt that I needed to dress it up a bit, so I added in the grass again for the inside.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Hanging Out stamp set & die
Hero Arts background stamp - Clouds
Authentique patterned paper - Loyal
Spring Rain and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Spring Rain, Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow, Ripe Avocado, and Pure Poppy dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Fern
Misc. pearls and rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

June K said...

Super cute card - both front and inside of card. I love the colors in the clothes hanging.

Laurie said...

Hey there camper girl! ;) I love your card!! Those clouds in the background look perfect and I love the flowers and grass! So adorable!

Susan said...

This is adorable and gorgeous! I love that you stamped the inside of the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...