Monday, May 28, 2012

For the Graduate!


Good morning, everyone!

The graduation parties have begun!!!  And, yesterday was the first that my husband and I had attended!  What a gorgeous day for such a celebration!


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shaped card and then a graduation stamp set for the inside sentiment!

For a Bishop McCort graduate here at home!

I love how the inside turned out!


Congratulations, Billy!  
You are going to do great things!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
For the Graduate stamp set
Silhouette Online Store - Graduation card
Summer Sunrise & Stampers' Select White cardstock
Bazzill cardstock - Crimson
True Black dye ink
VersaFine ink - Crimson Red



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh I do love this and will definitely be lifting it! Very nicely done!!

LilyPinkScraps said...

That's a great Grad card - just perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...