Friday, May 25, 2012

Feel Better Soon


Good morning, everyone!

Another request for a get well card!  I loved using these fun, fresh colors! 


Feel Better Soon!

All of these fun patterns worked so well together!





I used the Sketch for You to Try May Challenge to get the mojo flowin' for this card!  I love, love, love Jen's uncomplicated sketches!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tree Tops stamp set
Healing Touch stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side: TWO
Simply Chartreuse patterned paper pack
Stampers' Select White & Simply Chartreuse cardstock
Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Canyon Clay and Dark Chocolate dye ink
Summer Sunrise ribbon




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome, Stephanie! Love your take on the SFYTT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...