Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bridal Shower Card!


Good morning, everyone!

I am so excited over this bridal shower card.  It came as a request for a fellow teacher whose daughter has an upcoming wedding.  I had a copy of the bridal shower invitation and this was the inspiration for the card that I made. 


Bridal Shower!

The post card in the back was the bridal shower invitation.  The bride's wedding colors are coral and brown, so this is what I came up with as a card for the bride from her mom. 

Here's the inside sentiment.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Beautiful Blooms I stamp set
Love & Marraige stamp set
Half & Half stamp set
Melon Berry and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Smokey Shadow & Classic Kraft dye ink
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia
Melon Berry saddle stitch ribbon
Michael's - Sheer white ribbon
Filigree embossing powder - Clear




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Sara Mac said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Stephanie! You've created the perfect card to compliment that invitation. How cool that Beautiful Blooms is a match. I'm sure the bride to be will love it!

June K said...

WOW, what a pretty match to the invitation, Stephanie. It's a very lovely card and the bride-to-be will love the special card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...