Monday, May 14, 2012

Birthday Wishes



Good morning, everyone!

I got quite a bit of crafting done this weekend, and here's the very first quick post!


Birthday Wishes!
I loved the colors for the challenge below and I found the perfect patterned paper pack to fit it from My Mind's Eye!


I'm using this for two challenges, today!  The first is the Play Date Cafe #131 Color Challenge along with the Freshly Made Sketch #34 Challenge.  I loved using just a touch of black with the turquoise colors.  It really pulled the sentiment and the other elements together!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - birthday2celebrate stamp set
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Circles Large
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Circles Large
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side: Two
Hero Arts layering cardstock - Pool
Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides and Canyon Clay cardstock
True Black dye ink
Smooch - Illuminate
Martha Stewart glitter glue - Fire Opal
Martha Stewart glitter marker - Aloe
Elements Elements - Crystal stickers



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Love this birthday card, and the layers are fab! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Alicia said...

What a darling and happy birthday card! I really like the glitter on the package ribbon. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Jen said...

Great colors! I love the glittery ribbon on the present. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made sketches!

Pryn said...

This card is FABULOUS Stephanie!!! Those colors are so bright and cheery...perfect for a birthday card!

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

Linda Callahan said...

Such a cute package! love the background panel too!

Jinny Newlin said...

Those papers are absolutely fabulous, Stephanie! And what a pretty design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Anne B said...

Nice! Love your take on the challenges :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...