Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Boy Birthday!


Good morning, everyone!

Birthday cards for kids are a bit tough for me because I don't have a set of stamps for those youngins......lol  So, I used a cute little bee on the front of this one for a request for a little guy turning 1.



You can't see it very well in the picture, but the wings are slightly glittery.

I'm very happy with the way the inside of the card came out.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Baby Button Bits stamp set
Honey Bees Sentiments stamp set
Big Birthday Wishes stamp set (inside sentiments)
The Paper Studio patterned paper - Four Seasons
New Leaf & Stampers' Select White cardstock
True Black dye ink
Pure Poppy Grosgrain ribbon



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

This is fabulous, Stephanie! I struggle with birthday cards for kids, too.... but you totally nailed it!

Anne B said...

Awww - super cute. Love that bee and the way you tied the card front and inside together with the striped paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...