Friday, May 4, 2012

2nd PAS Strawberry Sneak Peek!!!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I have another sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets from Paper and Such this month! 



MORE STRAWBERRIES!
I decided to use patterned paper to paper-piece those yummy strawberries!

For this picture, I just wanted you to see the dimension of that beautiful felt flower.  I was so tickled with how that came out.  ;-)

Wait until you see the full reveal of this set on May 9th!  These fun and summery strawberries are going to be at the top of your list for creating awesome cards.   

To help me along with the design of the card, I played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch #157.  This sketch was just awesome to work with.  Loved the flower and the 2 flag tails!  So fun!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Strawberry stamp set
Lil' Inker Designs - Fringe Flower die
Tag Sale #3 die
 My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side-One
Vintage Cream and Simply Chartreuse cardstock
MFT - White felt
Harvest Gold felt
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - YG25/97



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...