Monday, April 16, 2012

You Brighten My Day!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

This is just a super quick post with a super easy card!  

On my first trip out to our river lot over Easter, I stopped at a craft shop in Altoona.  I loved these chipboard stickers that went with one of the Basic Grey patterned paper packs that I already had at home.

Now, I'm not one who likes using stickers.  I prefer to stamp my heart out, but these really caught my eye and were so, so pretty!

Here's the first card I made using them.

The only thing I had to stamp on this card was the background.  So, like I said, it is definitely a "quick" card!  Oh, it is a 6.25"x4.5" card, so that I could fit that huge tree.  ;-)

I made today's card using Freshly Made's #30 Sketch Challenge!  It was easy to use once I saw that huge tree!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Basic Grey - Konnichiwa patterned paper
Basic Grey - Konnichiwa designer chipboard stickers
Hero Arts background stamp - Leaf & Floral
Berry Sorbet cardstock & dye ink



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This tree is perfect for the sketch! What a pretty card. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

Stunning tree! I love the papers you paired it with too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Lesley said...

This is VERY pretty, I am not one for stickers either but I love this one. I am so happy you joined us this week at FMS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...