Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TY Coffee



Hello, everyone!!!


Well, I promised other stamps other than PTI and I broke out my {stamps} of life stamps again!  This is probably my most favorite coffee set that I own.  I think it's because of the HUGE "to go" cup.  Love all the coordinating sentiments for the inside label, too!


The "Thanks" label comes in a large set with about 18 other sentiments.  I love how they all nestle right inside that coffee label stamp!  Perfect for so many occasions!


I'm using this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #155Turning the sketch 90 degrees was a perfect way for me to mix and match the different stamp sets.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - Coffee4two stamp set
 the {stamps} of life - Labels2Use stamp set
 the {stamps} of life - Standup4Sentiments stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Kraft Funday Everyday Fun
True Black and Rustic Cream cardstock
VersaFine ink - Olympia Green and Onyx Black



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...