Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thinking of Beautiful Birds

Hey, everyone!

I've got a simple little card for you, today!

I'm just loving the Paper and Such Song in My Heart stamp set.  I just think they are so fun to color and I love how real the stamped image looks.

The fence background panels were just perfect for this card.

A Scarlet Tanager for which I was trying to make my birds look like.



I made this using the Deconstructed Sketch No. 47.   I loved the panels behind the main image and once I colored my birds, I knew I would use My Mind's Eye patterned paper.  Love these new packs!






Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Song in My Heart stamp set
Paper and Such - Tenderhearted stamp set (sentiment)
Silhouette Cameo Online Store - 4 Tag Set
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients - Red cardstock
True Black and Stampers' Select White cardstock
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Dilly Dally
Michael's Black satin ribbon
Tim Holtz distress ink - Pumice Stone
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Copic markers - R05/27/29, E08/81/87, C7/9



Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Glennis said...

Beautiful, Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...