Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SSD #125 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, everyone!!!

This is my 2nd post and challenge for today!  If you are looking for the Paper and Such challenge post, please click HERE!



Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 125!
Are you ready to for a new SSD sketch?

Dina Kowal is back with her last sketch for April!  I have to say that I just loved working with each and every one of her designs.  Annette Allen and Veronica Zallis have also been just wonderful as our 2 very talented guest designers.  Be sure to check their blogs to see what they have come up for their last April challenge!


Oh, how I love PURPLE! 
Can you tell?  ;-)


I finally got my hands on the Dandelion Dreams stamp set and I couldn't wait to use it with this card.  The patterned papers drove my color palette and I just love all those purples, golds and aquas swimming together for this one.




Here's the sketch for this week!  


Are you ready to get inky?
Are you ready to create something for the challenge?


I can't wait to see what you come up with using Dina's sketch!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Dandelion Dreams stamp set
 Skipping Stones Design - Beautiful Bottanicals stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Plumeria
PTI - Winter Wisteria and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Grape Jelly
PTI dye ink - Ocean Tides, Winter Wisteria, Fine Linen and Classic Kraft
Martha Stewart rhinestones


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Glennis said...

Your card is so lovely Stephanie

Jeanne said...

Absolutely love the Winter Wisteria papers. Your choice of colors in this entire project is fabulous!

Katie Gehring said...

Love these fabulous colors, I may have to CASE your card very soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...