Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shaped Card for "A Cut Above" Online Class

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Here's another "A Cut Above" online class card!

Day 3's technique was to create a shaped card.  I've made shaped cards before, but I wanted to use something I hadn't before........PTI's Mega Mat Stacks were a perfect choice.


Cute shaped card!

I haven't used any of my Mega Mat Stacks for shaped cards, but #4 was perfect.

I love 6"x6" patterned paper, but when it comes to pages like this, I'm at a loss.  So for this card, I fussy cut the flowers on the bottom with the panel and popped it up on dimensionals toward the bottom of my card.  It fits in an A2 envelope and matches perfectly!






Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Think Big Favorites #2 stamp set
Mega Mat Stack #4 die
Basic Grey patterned paper - Plumeria
Stampers' Select White cardstock
Smokey Shadow dye ink
Want2Scrap - Teal pearls




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...