Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peak!

Good morning, everyone!
This is my 2nd post for the day!  If you are here to catch some inspiration from the CAS Outlawz challenge or want to see a cute baby card, CLICK HERE!

A new month brings new stamps from Paper and Such!
NO FOOLIN'!

Here's a quick peek at a set that all pet owners will want to have!  If you just love kitties and puppies, you'll want to check out the Paper and Such blog on April 9th to see the full reveal of this set!

Originally, I was going to color this adorable cat with Copics and then once I was arranging the card, I realized I liked it witiout!  If you click to enlarge the photo you can see its gorgeous blue eyes!


Here's something you don't see me do very often......Create a matching envelope!
Actually it's the very first time I've done so, but for good reason!

Paper and Such is sponsoring a challenge on The Paper Variety blog this week!  How would you like to win a $15 Gift Certificate and the Get Well Soon Chick stamp set from the March release???  

All you have to do is create a matching envelope to go with a card.  The envelope does have to use TWO elements (stamps, embossing, bling, patterned paper, Stickles, stickers, etc.)
For my envelope, I used stamps and embossing powder.  I placed the butterflies where the addresses should go.  I'm thinking should the envelope get wet when mailing it, the embossing should keep the ink from smearing or running.


So, there's a sneak peek.........
AND
......a challenge for ya!



Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Patriot and Friends stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Linen Closet
PTI cardstock - Blueberry Sky and Vintage Cream
PTI dye ink - Dark Chocolate
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia and Deep Lagoon
Copic markers - B23 and R21


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Glennis said...

What a great idea for the envelope - looks very professional

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...