Friday, April 6, 2012

Paper and Such April Sneak Peek #2!

Good morning, everyone!


A new month brings new stamps from Paper and Such!
This is my 2nd sneak peek, but you can see my first if you CLICK HERE!

On April 9th, if you check out my blog or the Paper and Such blog you will get to see the TWO brand new sets of stamps releasing this month.

Here's a peek at the other set featuring the most darling little girl.
I did an "Oh no!" with this set.......I cut a sentiment apart!  Yep!  I did it!  I wanted to use the "I'm so sorry" stamp but, obviously, it was too long going straight across like it is in the package.  With one little snip, the sentiment was in two parts and I could place it with my image.  ;-)



I'm entering this card in a few challenges!  Rusty at Oozaks (my favorite place to buy Copics) started a blog with challenges.  The very first challenge is an Oozak "Anything Goes" challenge so since I colored my little girl up w/ Copics, I'm going to give it a whirl.

I also used the Card Patterns #159 sketch to make my card.  I did flip and turn it to work with my stamp, but you can definitely tell it's the same sketch!



Materials Used (All PTI materials, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Tender Hearted stamp set
Patterned Paper packs - Simply Chartreuse and Raspberry Fizz
Kraft, Vintage Cream and Sweet Blush cardstock
Filigree Border die
Nesties - Classic Ovals small
Silhouette Online Store - 5 Petal Flower & Flower Leaves
VersaFine ink -Onyx Black
Taylored Expressions - Tiny Twinkles
Martha Stewart - Rhinestones
Copic markers - G28, Y23, YR23, RV11/17/34, R81/83/85 and E000/00/11/35/84/87


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

She's a real cutie :) Lovely sweet card.

Christina said...

Love this color combo and that gorgeous decorative border! Your coloring is wonderful, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it

anaRy said...

Such a fresh design!
Thank you for sharing with us at the Oozak's challenge blog : )
x
anaRy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...