Sunday, April 8, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Use Shapes

Good morning, everyone!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

I'm back with an Outlawz CAS challenge for the 2nd week of April!
So, if you have time after spending a nice dinner with your family, pull out those stamps and get crafty with the Outlawz girls.


Your challenge this week.....
is to create a Clean And Simple project that uses SHAPES

Did any of you make a New Year's resolution to get into shape?  Now's the time!  This week's challenge is to use shapes (ie shaped cards, sponging a shape's negative, using dies or punches, tracing around household items, etc.).  Let's get into shape this week!
 

Here's my "shaped" card!
Yep!  Don't blink!  You are seeing Christmas.  By this time last year I had 50-60 of my cards made.  This year..........THIS is my first!  Rut-Roh!  I better get movin'!



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your "shaped" cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Damask Snowflake die
Sizzix embossing folder - Snowflakes #9
Bo Bunny patterned paper - Midnight Frost Collection
Enchanted Evening and Stampers' Select White cardstock
ColorBox ink - Frost White
Filigree embossing powder - White


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card - may have to CASE this to get my christmas mojo kickstarted!

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely card! Love how you embossed as well as die cut. I've been having my eye on that photo finisher set. hopefully I'll get it soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...