Thursday, April 5, 2012

How've You Bean?



Good morning, everyone!

I received some new stamps this week from Market Street Stamps!  Yep!  I got yet ANOTHER coffee set......lol  I don't know what it is about these coffee sets, but I just love them!  I was super impressed with how fast I received my order.  This now makes for 2 sets and 3 background stamps from them.

Card made from The Daily Grind stamp set!
The card base is in Berry Sorbet and it matched the patterned paper so well!  Love all those bright and fun colors!


Inside, I just lined the bottom with a row of coffee beans.  Ya, I know they are purple......lol


I decided to use the Mojo Monday #235 Sketch challenge for this card.  It actually got me to use many of the items from this month's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit!  Love it when that happens!

I'm also using this for Simon Says Stamps' Challenge this week which is to use your favorite tool.  Mine by far is my Vagabond and different dies!  Next would have to be my Martha Stewart scoring board!


Materials Used (All PTI materials, unless otherwise noted):
Market Street Stamps - The Daily Grind stamp set
Limitless Layers 2 1/2" Circles dies
Simple Sunflower dies
Lawn Fawn patterned paper - Bright Side
Chevron Screen Printed Overlay
Berry Sorbet, Rustic White and Plum Pudding cardstock
Berry Sorbet and True Black dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Heather
Prima - Flowers


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say I love this card the papers and patterns are very catchy... and pretty.
Have a great day.
Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...