Saturday, April 28, 2012

Missing a Special Soldier!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I received my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for May and I just love the colors........red/pink and teal!

When looking through the patterned papers included in the kit, I found a lot of travel type patterns.  Mike and I don't travel much and we don't have many relatives outside the US so I was not going to be able to use them for us.

BUT..........

I do have a friend and fellow teacher who posted a very sentimental post to her brother who is serving in Afghanistan.  She and her family miss him so much and when I saw the mapped patterned paper below, I knew I had to make her a card to send to her brother.


I hope this lifts his spirits.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Simon Says Stamp - You Can Do Anything stamp set
Basic Grey
patterned paper - What's Up Collection
Basic Grey die cuts and overlays - What's Up Collection
Basic Grey -
Konnichiwa designer chipboard stickers
Heart 2 Heart #3 die
American Crafts cardstock - Robin's Egg Blue
Ocean Tides cardstock
Dark Chocolate dye ink






Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

June K said...

Really cute card, Stephanie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...