Monday, April 23, 2012

Anniversary Tickets!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I had a request to make an anniversary card and I knew I wanted to use my Just the Ticket stamp set.  I got this set such a long time ago and have not inked it up, so it was about time!


I just love all of the tickets!

You have to stamp the border around each ticket.  Then the sentiment and the little decorative oval.  I did some with hearts and some with stars so that it would match the star borders.

For the inside, I made 3 different tickets and the person giving this away will be able to circle the month on the center one and add the date of their marriage!  Love that little detail!


I made today's card using The Sweet Stop's #155 Any Sketch Challenge!  For their challenge this week, you got to pick ANY of their past sketches to use for the challenge because they are having their 3rd Birthday Celebration!  I chose to use Sketch #78 for my card because I needed something to go with the ticket theme!




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Just the Ticket stamp set and border die
Fillable Frames #1 stamp set and die
Happy Day stamp set
Beautiful Butterflies stamp set (inside sentiment)
Mat Stack #4 die
Authentique patterned paper - Genuine
Kraft cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Chipped Sapphire
Enchanted Evening dye ink
Misc. brads




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Stephanie. Love how you used the tickets. Great color combo too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Janice M said...

Great card Steph! Love that sketch that you choose. I've used that one several times. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Sweet Stop!

Chrissy D said...

What a cool anniversary card - Love those tickets!!! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! We hope you will join us again! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...