Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crafty Haul!!!



Good morning, everyone!

I spent a few days at our river lot over Easter.  On my way out there (it's a 2-hour drive), there are a few LSS that I always stop to visit.  Since this was the first trip of the season, I got quite a few goodies!


Take a look!


You've got to click to enlarge to see all of these goodies!

In that huge assortment are some Basic Grey chipboard pieces to go with 2 of their new patterned paper packs (which I already own), an Authentique patterned paper pack, and some Authentique single 6x6 patterned paper.  Love the 3 packs of Prima felt flowers and the Scor-Tape........hidden below the Scor-Tape is a new Hero Arts background stamp (can't wait to use this one) and then 3 Hero Arts large flower stamps.

Yep.......That Christmas $$$ that I was saving is all but gone!  LOL  Luckily DH put some "Crafty Cash" in my Easter basket this year!  ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

Glennis said...

Some great buys there - congrats!

Leah said...

Super fun Stephanie! I've been meaning to tell you I can read your blog again (the word size is perfect:) I'm so glad I can too!

Anne B said...

Great lot of new goodies - hope you had fun trying them out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...