Thursday, April 19, 2012

Basic Grey Butterfly Birthday!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

This is another super quick post with a super easy card!  

I mentioned the other day that on my first trip out to our river lot over Easter, I stopped at a craft shop in Altoona.  I loved these chipboard stickers that went with one of the Basic Grey patterned paper packs that I already had at home.

Don't worry........I won't stop stamping to use dimensional stickers.  But, I have to admit, they throw a beautiful card together in just a few minutes!

Here's another card I made using them.


I made today's card using Clean and Simple's #186 Sketch Challenge!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Pretty Peonies stamp set

Basic Grey - Plumeria patterned paper
Basic Grey - Plumeria designer chipboard stickers
Smokey Shadow cardstock & dye ink




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...