Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Shadowbox Tray!!!

Good morning to you!

I love it when I get a  Silhouette Cameo kind of weekend!!!

This past weekend, I dedicated much of my time on Sunday making my 2nd Kerri Bradford This and That Tray Kit!  Basically, you buy the files from Kerri's site, cut out the images on the Cameo, and then put it together in a 7Gypsies Tray.  I ordered the tray over the winter and had a winter kit in it until this past weekend.  You can see that tray HERE.  Since all of the images are held in place with magnets, I took out all the winter squares and put in the new ones that I made on Sunday.

Now, it's all bright blues, greens and yellows and ready for spring!  
If you click on the picture you can see the images much larger.


 Here are my 2 favorite squares on the tray!

This button jar was so fun to make.  I love the addition of the decorative pin and the twine wrapped around the top.

I love how this dragonfly turned out.  I added Diamond Stickles to his wings and they just sparkle and shine!


Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow this is completely gorgeous!! Love it :)

Jingle said...

This is flipp'n awesome! I love it!

Karen C. said...

Stephanie, this is so cute. I love the bright spring colours and all the fun images. The dragonfly is really sparkly!!!

Jennifer Smith-Sloane said...

I love this tray that you created. It's so festive and creative for Spring time. :)

Cathy Weber said...

Wow Stephanie, this is wonderful, I'm a big fan of painters trays and I love the magnet idea so you can re-use the trays. Lots of great images in each little slot too!

Glennis said...

This is gorgeous - what a great idea

The Paper Parade said...

WOW!!! The colors are fabulous and each little tray had an outstanding filler! This is something that you'll treasure for years to come :)

Trina said...

Very awesome!! The colors on this are so happy and spring-y!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...