Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sending Butterfly Prayers!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

This card is so simple and CAS, but I just love how it turned out!

Another set that I received with my February PTI release order was the new Beautiful Butterflies set.  There are so many GORGEOUS butterflies in so many sizes that this may become the only butterfly set that I will use.  I chose to use the tiniest of all of the butterflies to work with the sketch below.


I absolutely love the yellow, gray and black color palette.


Here is the Clean & Simple #181 Challenge! I know I don't have a string in my layout, but I love it just the same without!  Perfect little butterflies for this sketch!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Beautiful Butterflies stamp set
True Black and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Studio G. ink - Golden Yellow
a*muse studio ink - Slate


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

Beautiful,TY for sharing with us!

Mel Lyman said...

So simple but so great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...