Monday, March 26, 2012

Searching for a Thank You!



Hello, everyone!!!

I'm back with my second post for the day.  If you'd like to see my Beautiful Butterflies card that I posted this morning, please CLICK HERE!


I think I may have a problem!  I'm not using some of my stamps!!!  LOL  I tend to stick with my PTI stamps, but I have so many other cute stamp sets.  I'm going to try to break out a few of my other stamps every week.  I've gotta use those babies!!!  ;-)

Here's a perfect example!  I loved this crossword stamp set and haven't even inked it up, yet.  Well, that's all going to change with this card.  I'm going to start inking up these less loved sets.

I've been neglecting my {stamps} of life stamps lately.  It was about time that I revisited my stash!


I'm using this card for the iSpy Sketches Challenge #8This was perfect for the word search stamp that I used.  Surrounding it with the yellow background helped highlight those words even more.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - Search4Words stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Cotton Bloom Stack
Hawaiian Shores and Stampers' Select White cardstock
The Girls' Paperie ribbon - Vintage Whimsy
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Memento marker - Cantaloupe
Creative Memories - Tearing Tool 



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Crossword stamp set is very intriguing...I've never seen one!!! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Glennis said...

Great card with that stamp, the colours really pop!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in with iSpy Sketches~

Debbie said...

What a great stamp!! Very cute card!!

Kim Teasdale said...

Oh I love the cross word on the card! Fantastic idea and great card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Very cute! Love the colors and that crossword is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...