Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rainbows Make Everything Better!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Do you need a rainbow?  Something pretty to cheer you up?  Well, maybe this will help.

I recently received my February PTI release order and have been chomping at the bit waiting to use the new Movers & Shakers Sentiments set.  There are the most beautiful sentiments for the outside as well as inside of the cards.  So, when I saw CAS-ual Friday's challenge using sentiments, I knew exactly which set of stamps I was going to pull out for this challenge.


I tried my best to incorporate everything in this sentiment.....clouds, rain (Swiss Dots) and rainbows.
 I created the rainbow above by "swooshing" my Copics across the die cut.  Then I stamped over it with the sentiment.  I couldn't figure out how to decorate the top of this card and then I spotted this gathered ribbon.  It almost makes it appear like you are looking out of a window!


The inside is just perfect with some flowers growing after the rainbow appears!  ;-)
 




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Movers & Shakers Sentiments stamp set
Half and Half dies
Cloud 1 & 2 dies
Linen & Canvas impression plate
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot embossing folder
Teresa Colins - Timeless Trims
MFT -White felt
Spring Rain & Soft Stone cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Copic markers - RV25, YR65, Y11, YG23, B02 and V15


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

A truly happy card! Thank you for getting sentimental with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Stephanie this is beautiful. SO fun and unique. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...