Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pretty Peonies!!!

Hello, everyone!!!
This is my 2nd post for today, so if you are looking for the Outlawz CAS challenge for this week, please CLICK HERE!


I got to play with PTI's 2012 Anniversary set and I just love it!!!  When I saw CR84FN's color challenge, I knew that this set would be perfect!  I also got to use some of my new 6x6 patterned paper! 

I just love these ribbon roses that you are seeing everywhere, but I have yet to use one just by itself.  It worked perfectly for this card as an embellishment!


I made this card using 2 challenges.  
The first is the Mojo Monday #232 Sketch Challenge.  I also used the CR84FN #50 Color Challenge!  I loved working with this sketch and colors on a beautiful spring day!  Perfect!





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Pretty Peonies stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Konnichiwa
DCWV patterned paper - Cotton Stack
Sweet Blush, Orange Zest and Stampers' Select White cardstock
a*muse studio ink - Blush
True Black dye ink
Teresa Collins - Timeless Trims
Wrights Golden Pom-Pom ribbon



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Nadine said...

So soft and pretty, Stephanie! That ribbon rose is gorgeous and like you said perfect for this card!

Olena said...

Super cute card! Great job! Olena

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Stephanie! That butterfly looks wonderful fluttering about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Renee said...

Those colors truly do say Spring...
beautiful!!
Love this set...
though I'm embarrassed to say it sits still uninked...
ssshhhh!
Don't tell anyone though ;)
A beautiful card, Stephanie!

Michelle said...

Oh, Stephanie, that ribbon rose is so pretty! And it's perfect for this gorgeous card. :-)

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, I just LOVE how you stamped those beautiful images and paired them up with that FAB paper! This is auch a BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the ribbon rose, too! PERFECT detail! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lisa said...

This is marvelous Stephanie! Love your mini pompom trim, the shabby flower and that pretty butterfly! great card ;)

Susan said...

Love the soft pink butterfly!! Very elegant card! (Love those PTI stamps!!)

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely papers, pretty stamping and the rolled flower is fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...