Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paper and Such Spring Challenge



Good morning, everyone!

Are you ready for another Paper and Such challenge?
We host them on the blog every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
And this week's challenge is an Easter or Spring Theme!

I don't have many Easter stamps so I chose to do a "spring theme" with lots and lots of flowers with the help of Paper and Such!  I just love their Daisies and Daffodils stamp sets.  So, for this card, I decided to use both!
You can't see it, but I used an atyou Clear Spica pen to color in all of the petals of the daisies and they just pop, IRL.


Once you have your project completed be sure to go back to the Paper and Such blog and enter it for a chance to win!


I used a few other challenges for my card this week.  The first was The Deconstructed Sketch No. 44 Challenge.  I absolutely loved all the panels in this sketch this week.  The 2nd challenge was The Play Date Cafe's #124 Color Challenge.  Loved that deep purple for the daisies.




Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Daisies and Daffodils stamp sets
Bo Bunny patterned paper - A Midnight Frost Collection
DCWV patterned paper - Cotton Bloom Stack
PTI cardstock - Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky and Stampers' Select White
PTI dye ink - Harvest Gold and True Black
VersaMagic ink - Perfect Plumeria
Wright's Daisy ribbon
Copic atyou Spica pen - Clear


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

Nadine said...

Gorgeous Stephanie! Love those flowers and that daisy-chain ribbon! I just happened to finish a Easter card so I will link up to the challenge and take a look around at the shop too while Im there, lol!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, LOVE what you did with the stamps! So fun!! May have to steal this idea sometime!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous Stephanie!! I love how you've done the many layers!!

Julie said...

Love how you mixed the flowers! Perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE your stamping and that line of flowers! FAB card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...