Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge Tuesday!!!

Good morning, everyone!


Are you ready for another Paper and Such challenge?
We host them on the blog every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
And this week's challenge is one of my favorites......A sketch challenge!

I honestly just love sketch challenges and use them for almost every card I make.  Some may think that is horrible, but honestly it really helps me make some beautiful cards.......Like this one!

I have to say that this card and the color combination has to be one of my favorites of 2012!  I don't want to give it away, actually.......lol  It's also a larger card and not a traditional A2 because I wanted that full daisy stamp on the front panel.  




Once you have your project completed be sure to go back to the Paper and Such blog and enter it for a chance to win!


Here's the sketch!  You will have 2 weeks to link it up to the PAS blog!



Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Daisies stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Dolled Up
PTI cardstock - Berry Sorbet and Stampers' Select White
PTI ribbon - Berry Sorbet grosgrain
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
K&C Company - Birthday Wishes Grand
Copic markers - R35/83, YG13/17 and Y18


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

6 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh Stephanie, I understand perfectly why you don't want to give this card away! It is perfect in coloring, image, designing. I love it dearly with the gorgeous colors!! Hugz..

Glennis said...

Your card is gorgeous - no wonder you want to keep it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is sooooo pretty!!! Your flowers turned out so nice! Love all the pink!

Pattie said...

Beautiful Stephanie! I love pink and this is pink perfection!

Janice M said...

So pretty Stephanie! Love the pink/Spring look of your card.

June K said...

Very lovely flowers, Stephanie. Beautiful coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...