Sunday, March 25, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Warm & Fuzzy

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with an Outlawz CAS challenge for the 4th week of March!


Your challenge this week.....
is to create a Clean And Simple project that has something warm & fuzzy (felt, pom-poms, yarn, etc.) this week! 

A little "warm & fuzzy" couch!
I was able to stamp right on the felt to give it the outlines.  The little daisies are supposed to represent pillows.  I'm not sure they achieved that, though......lol

Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your "warm & fuzzy" cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
On My Couch stamp set & dies
Double Ended Banner die
 My Mind`s Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side-Two
Spring Rain and Kraft cardstock
Fine Linen felt
Dark Chocolate dye ink
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia
Wright`s Daisy ribbon 


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Karen C. said...

Oh Stephanie ... this is really a sweet card. The daisies definitely look like little pillows ... what a fun detail!!

Nadine said...

LOVE that you used the felt on the couch die! Too bad I can't come over now for that chat, lol!

Jen Adcock said...

Those daisy cushions are the cutest! I want some. Lovely card Stephanie, as always. The felt is a little stroke of genius. I love cards that are so "real" so to speak. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...