Sunday, March 18, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge w/ some Movement!!!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with an Outlawz CAS challenge for the 3rd week of March!


Your challenge this week.....
is to create an interactive Clean And Simple project that has some kind of moevement this week! 

Here's my Pop-Up card!
I just love aqua and kraft together and this little 4"x4" card is no exception!

Isn't that just cool???  I love my Cameo!


Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your moving cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Verve - Sip & Savor stamp set
Verve - Better with You stamp set
Silhouette America - Stacked Tea Cups card
Mat Stack #3 die
Hawaiian Shores, Kraft and Aqua Mist cardstock
Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy and Classic Kraft dye ink
a*muse studio ink - French Roast
Copic markers - B13/11
Uniball Signo gel pen - White 


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Stephanie, this is just wonderful!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cool card - aqua and kraft work so very well and being English, I love the cup of tea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...