Monday, March 26, 2012

More Beautiful Butterflies!!!

Hello, everyone!!!

Here's a quick post with a card I made on Sunday.  I am absolutely loving PTI's new butterfly set called Beautiful Butterflies!  I can see that this is going to be my "go to" set of 2012!

This patterned paper was perfect as a backdrop for the different colored butterflies!


I'm using this card for 2 challenges today.  The first is for the Freshly Made Sketches #27 ChallengeI was a bit stumped for this one at first, but then I thought about using dies instead of stamping.  The 2nd challenge that I used is The Color Throwdown #184 Color ChallengeFinding the perfect patterned paper for the butterfly die cuts was the difficult of part of this color challenge.





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Beautiful Butterflies stamp set & dies
Pretty Peonies stamp set
Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circles die
We R Memory Keepers patterned paper - Travel Light
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side-One & Two
Basic Grey patterned paper - Plumeria
True Black and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Harvest Gold, Spring Moss and Spring Rain dye ink
VersaFine ink - Imperial Purple
Memento marker - Tuxedo Black (stamped antennae)



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Beautiful! I love how that paper looks like a fence. The butterflies are fantastic. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leigh said...

What a beautiful card, Stephanie! I love those butterflies on the wooden fence background paper!

Mayol said...

Very pretty! i love the wooden board background and how the butterflies are like flying off the page.

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... I love this card ... the butterflies are gorgeous and I love your background paper ... what a perfect backdrop!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Allisa said...

Simply adorable! Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Fabulous!! Just love those flutterbies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...