Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hoppy Birthday!

Hi, everyone!

I've had a pretty busy week, thus few posts.........BUT...........I've been pretty crafty today and got 4 cards made.  My husband has set out to our river lot in order to open up the camper, so I've been busy crafting.  I can't wait until next week, because we are going to be by the river for Easter!

Anyway.....I had a friend ask me to make her a birthday card for a 2-year old.  I showed her some stamp sets that I had and she chose the set with the froggy.  

This is what I came up with for her!
The frog and lily pad are die cut and stamped on felt and look awesome!

For the inside, I decided to carry through the little fly and the star circles.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Boy Basics: Frog Hop stamp set
Boy Basics: Simple Circles stamp set
Think Big Favorites #2 stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Safari Kids
Kraft & Rustic Cream cardstock
Canyon Clay and Simply Chartreuse dye ink
Tim Holtz distress ink - Tea Dye
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh Stephanie.... this is TO DIE FOR cuteness! Pinning immediately!

Audrey said...

LOVE this Stephanie! Those circles are awesome and I love the felt frog!

Glennis said...

This is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...