Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Friend!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Last night a group of friends and I had a March Madness party!  No, I'm not talking basketball, although my husband would be proud...lol!  I'm talking a March Birthday Madness party for a very good friend who turned 60.  We did celebrate a little early, but everyone could be there so she got treated like a queen!

Happy Birthday, Kris (a little early)!!!

This is the card I made for her.
I heat embossed that awesome pattern on the Raspberry Fizz cardstock and it really steals the show!

The inside sentiment is just perfect for this special lady!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Big Birthday Wishes stamp set
Hero Arts - Flower Dot Pattern background stamp
By the Numbers dies
Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Raspberry Fizz cardstock
Fancy Pants Designs patterned paper - Love Story
Enchanted Evening Luxe Satin ribbon
a*muse studio ink - Navy
Vintage Button - Holiday Mix

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card and that's some seriously lovely embossing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...