Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday Challenge

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I'm partaking in my very first FlashBack Friday Challenge #21!!!! 
What is a Flashback Friday Challenge you may ask???  It's a challenge in which you have to go back in time with your blog to meet a certain challenge.

I'll admit, I was a bit scared to do this week's challenge.  I even held my breath while searching for it, but once I did find my card, I exhaled quite easily.  I did better than I thought!  LOL

This week's challenge was to go back to your very FIRST paper-piecing challenge and post your creation.

This was mine!
I really like my paper-piecing.......but, wow!  What was I thinking with those colors???  LOL


I had fun searching for this card......HERE is the original post with a few more pictures.  I was surprised that it was about 3 months after I started stamping that I made this.  And, honestly, if it weren't for the "Hope You Can Cling To" challenges, I'm not sure it would have been that soon.......LOL



Now the best part!  If you participate, the winner will receive a $15 GC from the Paper and Such store!





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling Flashback card! I actually think the yellow and blue are super sweet together:) I always hold my breath when I look for my Flashback Friday cards too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday 21.0!!!

Sheree said...

You are brave! Your flashback card is sensational!
Have an awesome weekend!
Sheree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...