Saturday, March 10, 2012

First iSpy Sketch Challenge!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

It's been a crafty kind of morning.  I've been up since 5:30 and have 2 cards made and many more to go.

This is the first time that I'm joining in on the iSpy Sketch Challenge.  I was totally drawn in by the hexagons.  At first I was thinking, "How in the world am I going to make hexagons?"  I don't have dies.  I could have changed the shape, but the hexagons are what totally drew me in, in the first place.  Then I remembered that I have the Cameo!  LOL  Oye!  I do use it quite a bit, but when I'm focused on cards, sometimes I forget that I can use it for little elements and not just a frame or image of something.


Here's my card!

 


Here is the sketch from iSpy that caught my interest. 



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Heart 2 Heart #1 stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Be Amazing Follow Your Heart
Silhouette Online Store - 10 pc Hexagon Stamped Edge Set
Sew Easy - Straight Stitch and White floss
Kraft & Stampers' Select White cardstock
Dark Chocolate and Aqua Mist dye ink


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

IamDerby said...

Super cute! Love the hexagon background!

Christyne Kane said...

Love your hexagons and that stitching!! This card is super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that you were able to figure out "hexes"! Great job with the sketch - Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

Colleen Holmes said...

Beautifully done and I want a Cameo so much! keep your fingers cross I get it the end of the month!! Hugz!

Vickie Z said...

Proud of you embracing those hexagons!!! Love the stitching and that coffee cup/sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with us at I Spy!!!

Kim Teasdale said...

Just perfect! Way to rock those hexagons - Which by they way I figured out that I couldn't do myself ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...