Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Sick Kiddo!

Good morning, everyone!


I have another pretty sick student that has been out all week with Pneumonia!  Three in my class are on antibiotics for Strep and now the 4th has Pneumonia.  I think I'm going to have to start bleaching desks at the end of each day!!!

  Once again, all of the kiddos will sign this card and then we'll send it home!  ;-)

Blue and green look perfect on this light gray cardstock.  I needed to make it for a little boy, so I think these colors work well together.


  I used the Sweet Stop Sketch #147 Sketch Challenge for my card.  I thought it was fun and playful for a sick little 10 year old!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper Smooches stamp set - Healthy Vibe
Dot Spot stamp set
Basic Grey patterned paper - Plumeria
Spring Rain and Soft Stone cardstock
a*muse studio ink -Navy
True Black and Simply Chartreuse dye ink
Copic markers - YR24 and W1



Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Oh how cute, Stephanie! Love those germs and soup is the perfect antidote! What a great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fab card Stephanie. Love the cute images you used. The paper-piecing looks great. Sorry to hear your studens are getting sick. I guess it's been just going around everywhere. You take care of yourself so you don't get sick!Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

LilyPinkScraps said...

Very sweet get well card - hope you don't catch anything nasty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...