Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another PAS Sneak Peek!

Good morning, everyone!

Here's a another quick peak at the soon-to-be released stamps from Paper and Such!

I have to say that the 2 sets being released on Friday (March 9th) are probably my two most favorite so far from Paper and Such!

This card features the new "Daisies" stamp set!
I love the daisies themselves, but add in the sentiments and the font used and you have me swooning.

I recently watched a video on flicking your Copic markers instead of coloring when you do flowers and I just love how this turned out.  You may have to click to enlarge the photo to see what I'm talking about.
This card was screaming GINGHAM RIBBON as I was finishing it.....lol  I think it was a perfect fit!



Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Daisies stamp set (releasing on Friday)
PTI - Stampers' Select White cardstock
MFT Ribbon
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - E18, Y18, YR24, YG17


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

LilyPinkScraps said...

I love this Stephanie!! The colouring, the sentiment, the yellow, the gingham - all goes together so brilliantly, such a great card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...