Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Dry Erase Board!

Hi, everyone!

A couple of weeks ago, I needed a cute gift for a friend.......so, I knew immediately what I was going to make/send her.  You have seen me post one of these previously, but when I got my new Stamps of Life stamps, I couldn't wait to use the new "mums" with a flowery background

So, off to my craft room I went and I made this Dry Erase Board with the new Mums2Stamp stamp set! 
I love watching Gina K.'s video tutorials and this one has proved to be the most used one, recently....lol
 CLICK HERE for the tutorial.


Materials Used:
the (stamps} of life - mums2stamp. greetings4birthday and daisies4you
Basic Grey patterned paper - Kissing Booth
PTI cardstock - Raspberry Fizz and Stampers' Select White
PTI - Raspberry Fizz & Dark Chocolate dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Bubblegum and Grass
5"x7" Acrylic Frame
Expo Dry Erase Marker
Velcro dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love my gift Stephanie! It's in a special spot in my craft space. Just wanted to mention, I don't know if it's just my computer but I can't read your post because the font is so small :( I can't figure out how to make it bigger if it's just my computer, but I thought I'd just let you know...I miss being able to read what you write! Hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...