Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Birthday Card

Hello, everyone!!!

It was another crafty kind of weekend and I'm getting caught up on some birthday cards.  I just love the way this one turned out.......especially with the WPlus9 Pocketful stamps and dies.  Too fun!

I love this "jeans" patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  If I could buy a whole pad of just that, I would scoop it up in a heartbeat!



I'm using this card for 2 challenges today.  The first is for the Sweet Sunday #154 Sketch ChallengeThe 2nd challenge that I used is The Play Date Cafe #123 Color Challenge.  Now, I'm not usually a bright and bold kind of girl, but these colors were calling to me.  Love the result of this sketch/color combination!  ;-)






Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
WPlus9 - A Pocketful stamp set & dies
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side-One
DCWV patterned paper - Cotton Bloom
We R Memory Keepers patterned paper - Travel Light
Half & Half dies
Blueberry Sky and Stampers' Select White cardstock
True Black dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Navy
VersaMagic ink - Persimmon and Aloe Vera
Blueberry Sky Classic Grosgrain ribbon
Sakura Gelly Roll pen #543
Misc. bling



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

This is a gorgeous card... I love the pocketful series. Can't wait to receive my PTI Back Pocket Basics. I did contemplate this when Wplus9 released but with too many things on my to get it, it was held back till now but I couldn't resist my monthly PTI hauls :P

Anne B said...

Oh this is so cute, Stephanie. I just love the white on denim look. I don't have a pocket set but I'm tempted just to cut one out and see what magic I can weave ith my white gel pen. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Karen C. said...

This is so cute, Stephanie. I'm waiting for a set of pocket stamps and dies as well. I think it will be great for all kinds of cards. The orange, green and blue colour scheme creates a very happy spring card.

Jinny Newlin said...

Yea! I just LOVE to see Wplus9 out and about in blogland! This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Denise said...

It's official - I want this set! LOVE it with these colors... and that denim paper is perfection! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe - always love to see you pop in, Stephanie! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...