Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Skipping Stones Designs #117 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, everyone!!!


Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 117!

I'd like to thank Kazan Clark for working her magic the entire month of February!  Barb Turpin and  Cyndi Bundy also did a fantastic job providing all of us with the motivation we needed to bring Kazan's sketches to life.

Here's my take on Kazan's last sketch of the month!
I used many of the ingredients that came in my Simon Says Stamp March card kit.  I hate to say it, but it's almost gone because I just loved EVERYTHING about the kit this month.

I used SSD's Garden Kissing stamp set and did the "kissing" technique to stamp the bird.  I just love the way it came out.  There's even a little "How To" video HERE showing you this technique.

Here's Sketch #117!


I hope you get some time to ink up and play with the Skipping Stones team this week!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Garden Stamp Kiss stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Be Amazing Follow Your Heart
PTI - Canyon Clay and Kraft cardstock
PTI - Terracotta Tile ink
May Arts Tangerine and White Stitched Ribbon
Prima flowers


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Katie Gehring said...

I just love how your card turned out- from the patterned paper to the kissing technique- just awesome!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty, Stephanie!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! Love the colors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...