Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Skipping Stones Designs #116 Sketch Challenge!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 116!


Once again, Kazan Clark is working her magic as our guest sketch artist for the month of February!  Along with her are Barb Turpin and  Cyndi Bundy.  These creative ladies are our guest designers and will be sure to impress.

Two for the price of one!

I ended up creating 2 of these cards because when I cut the patterned paper, it was 6 of those little blocks across.  I couldn't see letting the 2nd one of the same size go into my scrap box, so I just made 2 of them.

You may not be able to tell in the picture (you can definitely see it if you enlarge the photo), but those butterflies are covered in Stickles and are really gorgeous!  I love all that bling!


Here's Sketch #116!

Originally, I was really struggling with this sketch.  Then I started looking through my new My Mind's Eye patterned paper.  When I found the "jeans" paper, I was ecstatic!  It worked with the sketch perfectly.  So, take a walk through all of that hoarded paper.  You may have something that makes it work for you, like I did.




Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Garden Stamp Kiss stamp set
 Skipping Stones Design - Always Here stamp set (Birthday sentiment)
 Skipping Stones Design - Beautiful Botanicals stamp set (Mother's Day sentiment - Releasing in March)
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side - One
PTI - Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Canyon Clay and Vintage Cream cardstock
Canyon Clay dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Navy
Stickles - Diamond


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Two great cards, the denim is a cool look with the orange.

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! I love both cards! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...