Saturday, February 11, 2012

Silhouette Cameo Cozy

Hi, everyone!

I had to share the latest addition to my Cozy family!!!

It's my NEW Silhouette Cameo Cozy from my good friend Kathy!

I just love these bright colors in my "blah" basement craftroom.  Since everything is white, the bright pink and green just make me smile!

Here's a side view so you can see those hot pink panels!

This is actually the back of the cover sitting on top of my Cameo.  I just love that pink/black band going over the center!

I posted a few months ago in which I shared my second Cozy, so this makes #3!!!

These are made by my talented friend Kathy.  Cozies are quilted covers that Kathy custom makes in order to fit all of our wonderful crafty machines.

Here's the link to my very first Cozy for my Big Kick machine: CLICK HERE to read that post.
Here's the link to my second Cozy for my Janome Sew Mini:  CLICK HERE to read that post.




If you'd like to see what she has made, you can visit her at:   Kathy's Cozies Etsy Shop and her Kathy's Cozies Facebook page.........You'll be totally amazed at the quality and beautiful patterns she puts together.  Please tell her that you saw her Cozies on my blog.  It helps her to know where people are getting referred from.

Thanks, Kathy!!!
I LOVE my 3rd Cozy!!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...