Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SCS Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!!!
Late post for me tonight........but, I did get a card made after work.

I had another very tough card to make as a friend's father was diagnosed with cancer.  He's such a supporter of our school and works so hard to make sure it's a safe place for our students.  I totally admire and respect him and all of his work with our district. 

Despite this evil disease trying to take over, I'm hoping he finds strength in his friends, supporters, colleagues and family and that his treatments are effective.  Lots of prayers are going out to him and his family.

This sentiment from Paper & Such is so perfect for this card on so many levels.


I'm using the SCS Sketch #374 for this card.  I did rotate the sketch so that my sentiment would fit perfectly in the middle.




Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Just Sayin' stamp set
Argyle Socks patterned paper
Enchanted Evening and Stampers' Select White cardstock
a*muse studio ink - Navy
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...