Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Paper and Such February Sneak Peek!

Good morning, everyone!


I totally can NOT believe it is February, already!  But, in all that disbelief comes some excitement.........The new Paper and Such February release!!!

There are 3 new stamp sets being released at midnight on February 9th.  Prior to the 9th, if you are itchin' to see some of the stamps in action, poke around at any of the Paper and Such design team's blogs to catch a glimpse at some of the cards made with these cute sets.  You can find all of the designers listed in the right hand column as "contributors" on the Paper and Such blog.


SOOOOOOOO?
Are you ready for your first sneak peak?

This ended up being a larger card and measures 4.5"x6.25".  I really enjoyed making the card this size with this sketch.  The patterned paper filled it nicely and you just have to love all of the bling!

Here's a close-up of the daffodil and the glitter in the patterned paper.

I'll be posting a few more cards prior to release, so be sure to check back!

I'm also playing along with CPS's anniversary sketches for the next 15 days!!!  Yep, I did say 15 days!  I'm so stoked because I just love Tami's sketches.  Tami chose CPS Sketch #136 for her challenge and this is what I came up!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Daffodils stamp set
 Paper and Such - Basketful of Flowers stamp set (sentiment)
Mat Stack #1 die
DCWV patterned paper - Lemon Flower
Rustic White and Harvest Gold cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock - Avocado
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic marker - G94
Misc. Avocado ribbon



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Ted said...

Stephanie, I love how the daffodil pops out of the frame. Very creative! And the color choices are dead-on for this flower. :) Good job!

Angela Fehr said...

Stephanie! I love the way you pieced this and the pattern in the paper. It's so cool to see this stamp in action!

daqadoodles said...

I love your card! And I really like that daffodil, I am going to have to get it too, it's the second time I see it and I just love it on cards!
greetings,
Debbie / Daqa

Tami Mayberry said...

My VERY FAVORITE flower!!! Great job! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...