Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paper and Such February Release and Blog Hop

Good morning, everyone!

It's a Paper & Such Release Day!!!

Today I'll be showcasing the release sets along with the other Paper and Such DTs in a blog hop! 
Wait until you see the gorgeous sets and how the others used them to make their projects.

I love getting inspiration from different designers and when I got an email in January from Gina K., I knew I'd be making a ton of these Dry Erase Boards in my future.  As soon as I watched the video, I immediately went to Amazon and ordered 12 boards and markers and got to work.  LOL
 CLICK HERE for the tutorial.

So, off to my craft room I went and I made this Dry Erase Board with the new Daffodils stamp set! 
You may have to enlarge this photo so that you can see the sentiment along the bottom.

After being so happy with the dry erase board, I realized...........There aren't pink daffodils!!!  So, I did a Google search just to be sure, and guess what I found???
I think that the world is much brighter place with pink daffodils!



Here are the 3 stamp sets available this month!
This Daffodil set is only $12!

You Lift Me is only $9!

And, these simple sentiments are only $5!



Are you ready to get some inspiration from these new stamp sets?

Check out all of the DT blogs below and leave comments along the way in order to increase your chances in winning a prize.  One random comment will be chosen from one of the DT's blogs.  Could your comment make YOU the winner???

The winner will be announced on the Paper and Such blog on Sunday and will receive...............

The ENTIRE Paper and Such February release!

Good Luck!






Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Daffodils stamp set
Fancy Pants patterned paper - Love Story
PTI cardstock - True Black and Stampers' Select White
PTI - Raspberry Fizz & Hawaiian Shores ink
5"x7" Acrylic Frame
Expo Dry Erase Marker
Velcro dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

14 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

WOW! A dry erase board! You are a genius!

Ted said...

I saw this tutorial as well, Stephanie. :) You did a fantastic job! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Awesome dry erase board!! Love them in pink!!

Beate said...

What a great idea and wonderful dry erase board!
Hugs and smiles

MindyYoung said...

Now I need to learn how to do that too! I think pink daffodils are beautiful! Gorgeous card!

Jan Garber said...

This is such a great gift idea! Who can't use a little wipeoff board to reuse again and again!!! I'll be LIFTING this one!

Jan Garber said...

This is such a great gift idea! Who can't use a little wipeoff board to reuse again and again!!! I'll be LIFTING this one!

Carol E said...

Wow! What a great project, thanks for sharing it.

Naomi said...

This is simply FABULOUS, Stephanie! The pink daffodils look GORGEOUS! :D

Hugs,
Naomi

Tami said...

This is AWESOME!!!

Sue D said...

Wonderful and love the pink daffodils.

Janice M said...

I Love Pink daffodils although I don't have any yet. Love the Dry Erase board idea.

zehra said...

Beautiful, yes I like these boards too, I made three of them, and plan to make more

Megan said...

love the marker board idea. Very different and beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...