Friday, February 10, 2012

M&M Card Challenge!

Hey, everyone!

M&M Challenge?  What's that?

It's the Mattos and Mino challenge......lol

Ted and I are up to our challenges again and this time he got to pick.  He picked any PTI stamp set that began with the letter "T."  And this time, I got to up the ante! 

So, what did I suggest???  A TALL card with 2 "T" sets.  The reason I encouraged 2 sets was because there are so many PTI series sets in this category.......Tiny Treats, Tag Its, and Think Big Favorites, just to name a few. 

Here's what I came up with!

I loved all of these awesome "teaching" words at the bottom.  You may have to click to enlarge this so you can see them all.


As you can see, I decided to use Teacher's Apple (perfect since Ted teaches 4th grade and I teach 5th grade) and Tag Its #6 as my stamp sets.  I did make a Tall card, but I rotated it. 

I know that I will get to use this as a TY card at the end of the year.  I have some pretty awesome parents this year, so I'm sure this will be used quickly!



So, now............You have to head over to Ted's blog to see what he came up with for our challenge!  I can't wait to see it myself!!!




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Teacher's Apple stamp set
Tag It's #6 stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Grade School
MFT - Sweet Stack Labels dies
Pure Poppy, True Black & Stampers' Select White cardstock
a*muse studio inks - Cranberry & Grass



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Ted said...

Stephanie! I love this "T"-ching card! :) That patterned paper rocks! The apples is just icing on the cake. Some parent is going to consider herself/himself quite lucky! :) I had fun with this challenge and looking forward to our next M&M! :)

Patrice said...

Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...