Sunday, February 5, 2012

Last PTI & CPS Anniversary Card for the day!

Hello, everyone!
This is my 4th post for the day, so if you want to see the Outlawz CAS challenge for this week, please CLICK HERE!  If you want to see my first PTI & CPS 5th Anniversary card, please CLICK HERE! And, if you would like to see my second PTI & CPS Anniversary card, please CLICK HERE!

Challenges, upon challenges today!  I'm hoping that I can really put out the cards today before going to my brother's house for the Super Bowl.

Today starts 10 days of challenges with PaperTrey Ink.  They are my most favorite stamp company and February marks their 5th year anniversary!!!  For 10 days there are going to be all kinds of challenges and chances to win big prizes.

Today, Nichole (one of the co-owners of PTI) is honoring the PTI design team.  The first anniversary challenge is to chose a favorite project from a DT member and create something based on their project.  I chose Maile Belles for my third and final card.

When you see her project below, I was most inspired by the rainbow chevron stripes!  I just love the rainbow color and had to throw in another flower!
I fell in love with these Bloom Builders and had to use it again!



Here's Maile's card that inspired mine above.


This will also work for another CPS 5th Anniversary challenges. 

  For the Day 8 challenge, Lori chose CPS Sketch #102 .  That focal panel was perfect for the Chevron Stripes.




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Background Basics: Chevron Stripes stamp set
Enjoy the Ride stamp set (sentiment)
Bloom Builder #1 die
Filigree Border die
Kraft, Raspberry Fizz and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Raspberry Fizz felt
a*muse studio ink - Bubblegum, Blueberry and Grass
VersaMagic ink - Purple Hydrangea, Thatched Straw and Pink Grapefruit
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Misc. purple button
White floss




Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

June K said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie (I think I really do need to get the Chevron stripes). And the felt flower is SO pretty. You certainly cranked them out today. Congrats!

Maile Belles said...

So pretty Stephanie!!! Thanks for choosing me! :)

Sheryl Berglund said...

I, too, love the rainbow chevron stripes! Great card!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Stephanie, this is soooo pretty! I love the chevron panel and the little piece of filligree border at the bottom. Just perfect!

Lori Craig said...

Beautiful job with the CPS sketch and the Maile-inspiration! Love your chevron stripes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...