Saturday, February 4, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 6 Sketch

Good morning, everyone!
This is my 2nd post for the day, so if you want to see the first, CLICK HERE!

Here's another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.  I'm loving these really quick cards that pack a punch!

I just love how this one turned out.  I want to make 30 of them.......lol
So fun!
Instead of a scalloped border under the top half, I opted to use one of the sentiment strips in my patterned paper pad.  It worked so nicely with the circle flowers.

  For the Day 3 challenge, Latisha chose CPS Sketch #37  and it got to ink up the Tree Tops set that have been sitting in their box since I ordered them.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tree Tops stamp set
Verve stamp set - Love Monkey (sentiment)
Fancy Pants patterned paper - Love Story
The Twinery twine - Marachino
Stampers' Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink -Onyx Black




Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

June K said...

Pretty card, Stephanie. Great placement of the adorable tree.

Patrice said...

Beautifully composed!

Karen C. said...

I always have difficulty using patterned papers effectively, but I really like how you've combined everything for this sketch, Stephanie. Definitely want to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this card, Stephanie! All of the sections are so much fun and my eyes keep going around and around to admire them again.

Cynthia said...

I really like your take on the CPS sketch, Stephanie! Fun colors and dp.

Jen Adcock said...

Just perfect! I can't believe how little of this set I see stamped. It looks so cool. It is so different too (a good different). Love your papers as well. Very special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...